I knock on the door of the yellow villa on Morö Backe. Stephen Babb comes and opens the door with a big smile on his face. By his side he has a bull terrier who greets me happily. In the living room, Stephen’s wife Kerstin sits breastfeeding their newborn son.
The family is cocooned in the snug newborn baby bubble and the whole house vibrates with warmth and happiness on this sunny autumn day in November.
When Stephen arrived in Skellefteå from England 15 years ago he only meant to stay for a while. But then "Big Steve", as he became known, made a name for himself through his YouTube channel, with his most famous clip, "How to make gold", racking up more than 3 million views.
Ten years ago, his YouTube career peaked. Since then, he has not posted any more videos, but the channel still has almost 100,000 subscribers.
– I had to get a real job. When the channel reached 100,000 subscribers, I felt that I had reached my goal and wanted to move on, says Stephen, who today works at Northvolt.
It was his love for Kerstin that made him stay in Skellefteå - nine years ago they became a couple.
– Kerstin was difficult to woo. We had coffee together often over a period of a year before we got together, says Stephen and laughs.
Finally he won her heart and three years ago they were married in a big wedding.
Last week he became the father of his first child. Together with his wife Kerstin, he had a son whom they still call "Baby Babb".
– We have to decide on a name soon, he says and laughs.
He says that the first days as a father were wonderful.
– It's so cool that we created this child. He has my nose, my ears and my big feet and hands. Everything, from the time we created the baby to when he was born, was absolutely amazing. It has been an exciting journey.
Kerstin has three children from a previous relationship, so Stephen has been a bonus dad. Now Stephen gets to celebrate his very first Father's Day as a biological father.
How will you celebrate your first Father's Day as a dad?
– I think for the first ten years it will be Kerstin who buys me presents and greeting cards. Maybe there will be sandwich cake and princess cake. Then maybe I'll sit down with my son and watch football on TV.