Project Manager – Extended Scope & Heat Pumps
A Snapshot of Your Day
Looking for a challenging yet rewarding role in project management? Want to join a successful team that is leading the way in sustainable energy solutions? Look no further!
We’re currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Project Manager to join our Heat Pump & Extended Scope Projects team. As a project manager in the Extended Scope team, you will lead a project group consisting of professionals within commercial project management, technical sub-project management, procurement, and more.
Our team is responsible for some of the most exciting and innovative energy projects in the industry today. This includes the successful relaunching of large heat pumps for district heating production as a sustainable way of reducing climate impact. We are also working with ongoing large gas turbine projects with extended scope of delivery.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Play a significant role in coordinating the implementation of the projects, ensuring they are completed on time, according to customer contracts, within budget, and according to Siemens Energy’s guidelines.
- Build and manage project teams, serving as a liaison between our company and our customers, and acting as an entrepreneur for your projects.
- Be the face of Siemens Energy and responsible for creating a good relationship and communication with the customer and conducting negotiations.
- Responsible for maintenance and development of relevant processes independently but also in collaboration with other departments.
What You Bring
- Experience in project management, preferably within the energy sector.
- Strong project management skills, with a solid track record of successful project delivery.
- Education in civil engineering, business economics or equivalent.
- A proactive problem solver, with a strong focus on achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and partners.
- Professional proficiency in English. Swedish skills are meritorious.
About the Team
Here you will join a team that’s making a difference in the world of sustainable energy! We are currently 11 members in the team located in Finspång and Vienna, and we all have different backgrounds and experiences. As the projects in our area are increasing following the growing interest in the market, we now need to expand the team with more project managers.
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/en_US/jobs, id nr 252506 not later than 2023-12-10.
Ongoing selection is applied, the role might be filled before last application date.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Thomas Hagerstål on email@example.com or tel. +46 702171902
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ellen Johansson on firstname.lastname@example.org
We refrain from all contact with staffing and recruitment companies, or advertising brokers.
Trade Union Representatives:
Anders Häll, Unionen, 0122-887514
Simon Von Eckardstein (Sveriges Ingenjörer) 0122-842 24,
Jan Lundgren (Ledarna) 0122-812 33,
Jonny Persson (IF Metall) 0122-817 69